About the project:
We are Diceus — software development and consulting company running the business for over 10 years. We are a technology partner for custom software development, product design, testing, QA, and IT consulting.
Our existing clients are enterprise clients in the IT, banking, and government industries. And we’re looking for account managers to create lasting relationships with existing clients while generating new sales.
We need someone who believes that providing a customer-focused sales experience is key to success. The ideal candidate for this position should value customer relationships and be able to maintain and develop them. Understand the client’s business objectives and become a partner and advisor for the client.
• 3+ years of experience in an IT company as a sales manager or customer success manager;
• Proven experience in working with enterprise clients;
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
• Upper-intermediate English;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• A customer-centric approach to sales;
• An ability to learn new technology and demo to prospective customers;
• A team player to help shape our rapidly-growing company.
Will be a plus:
• IT education;
• Experience selling outsourcing projects;
• Experience with CRM systems.
• Remote (only Kyiv) work or comfortable office (Kyiv, blvd. Vatslava Havela, 4);
• Flexible work schedule;
• Equipment for work;
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days);
• Professional growth and development opportunities;
• Free English lessons.