We are Diceus – a software development and consulting company running the business for over 10 years. We are a technology partner for custom software development, product design, testing, QA, and IT consulting.
Our existing clients are enterprise clients in the IT, banking, and government industries. And we’re looking for account managers to create lasting relationships with existing clients while generating new sales.
We need someone who believes that providing a customer-focused sales experience is key to success. The ideal candidate for this position should value customer relationships and be able to maintain and develop them. Understand the client’s business objectives and become a partner and advisor for the client.
You’ll join a rapidly-growing sales team where you can really make an impact. You’ll have the opportunity to close deals with large companies in the world, helping them understand the benefits of Diceus while building a deep knowledge of our services and the solutions we offer.
You will initially report to the Head of the Sales Department.
The account manager is responsible for the following goals:
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Generate new sales to existing customer accounts
- Act as a trusted advisor to our existing customers
- Identify high-value opportunities through strategic and targeted prospecting into large organizations
- Balance meeting sales targets with providing best-in-class customer experience and support
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Onboard and organize the new project teams
- Receive payments from clients
- Control the marginality of projects with the client
- Manage customer satisfaction (NPS), receiving recommendations from the client
- Share ideas and coordinate with the marketing and development teams to discover new sales opportunities
- Suggest improvements to optimize the sales process for the team
Must have skills
3+ years of experience in an IT company as a sales manager or customer success manager. Proven experience in working with enterprise clients. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level. Upper-intermediate English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills Excellent presentation skills A customer-centric approach to sales An ability to learn new technology and demo to prospective customers A team player to help shape our rapidly-growing company
Nice to have skills
IT education. Experience selling outsourcing projects. Experience with CRM systems