About the project:
It is a unique solution that helps financial institutions fill the gap between
cost-effective, self-care internet/mobile banking and branches that are rich in advice
and effective in terms of conversion rate.
This virtual branch lets engage with the customer using dynamic offers and real-time,
online assistance through video, audio, text chat, click to call and co-browsing
functionalities. This is the first platform with built-in support for a sales
and operational rocesses, including cross-selling/up-selling through the presentation
of personalized offers and the possibility of problem-free handling of many issues during
a ingle video session, with the option of transferring the customer to specialists/experts in
the requested areas.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in QA automation and/or programming and development
• Strong analytical thinking
• Very strong functional testing skills
• Good knowledge of test automation scripting with proven history of work with languages: C#
• Experience with: Selenium WebDriver and SQL
• Understanding of software development methodologies, quality processes, CI/CD.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies: prototyping, refining requirements, estimating, etc.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English
• Creating test scenarios and test cases with a focus on automation.
• Recording defects using bug tracking software, investigate and analyze each problem, track a status of defect and verify its resolution during the testing life cycle
• Execution of automated tests, investigate, and analyze results.
• Being responsible for the quality, working closely together with scrum team members securing a high quality when we release new features.
• Active participation in all SCRUM events, e.g., the sprint planning session and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team.
• Continuously learning new things and eagerly sharing knowledge with others
• Remote work or comfortable office (Kyiv, blvd. Vatslava Havela, 4)
• Flexible work schedule;
• Equipment for work;
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days);
• Professional growth and developement opportunities;
• Free English lessons.