DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We are seeking a talented and driven Business Analyst to join our team on financial (banking) project. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing existing data, data marts, and reports, as well as unifying and standardizing them. You will also be responsible for developing effective processes to optimize working with data. Your insights and recommendations will directly impact our business strategy, and help us make data-driven decisions.
- Analyze and evaluate existing data, data marts, and reports to identify trends and insights.
- Unify and standardize data to ensure accuracy and consistency across the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and data optimization.
- Develop and implement effective processes for working with data to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Provide support and guidance to team members on data-related issues.
- Experience of work in a universal/commercial bank or for a bank 8+ years
- Knowledge of the universal/commercial bank’s product portfolio, knowledge of routine procedures, payments, cards, non-trading transactions, and interbank transfers is a must.
- The level of English proficiency is upper intermediate — there will be direct conference calls with representatives of banking departments.
- Knowledge of the SQL language and practical skills of its usage.
- Knowledge of any BI Framework would be preferred.
- Data Analyst skills will be preferred.
If you are passionate about growth and outstanding results, you are in the right place. Apply now!