Improve Your Career with Diceus⋅⋅⋅
Your future depends on what you are currently doing. Let Diceus be a part of your future! We pay careful attention to our employees and do our best in order each member of our team feels comfortable in the workplace. Show us your core competences and we will do justice to your skills.
Business Development Manager
• Strong understanding of software development process, technologies and methodologies;
• Experience working with Senior level business executives and CTO’s in enterprise software development;
• Previous experience as Sales or Business Development Manager at enterprise development company (ERP implementations and customizations, FinTech, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Blockchain, Machine learning) ;
• Ability to learn quickly about new industries and technologies;
• Advanced/Fluent English;
What opportunities we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Communicating with clients, analysis of their needs, primary interaction;
• Participation in estimation process and presentations;
• Signing up of the contracts;
• Extension and improving of the existing clients’ database;
• Search for new sales channels;
• Establishment and management of sales pipeline.