Improve Your Career with Diceus⋅⋅⋅
Your future depends on what you are currently doing. Let Diceus be a part of your future! We pay careful attention to our employees and do our best in order each member of our team feels comfortable in the workplace. Show us your core competences and we will do justice to your skills.
Middle Node.JS Developer
• 3+ years of professional experience as a backend developer;
• Strong experience with Node.js and overall MEAN stack;
• Experience using Node.js debugging and performance monitoring tools;
• Experience in building RESTful web services;
• Being familiar with NoSQL (Mongo) and SQL databases;
• Experience in using Continuous integration and deployment environments and tools.
• Higher education in computer science or relevant technical degree;
• English knowledge not lower than upper- intermediate.
What opportunities we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Web application backend part development and features implementation;
• Integration with 3rd party applications via dedicated API;
• Being expert in related technical solutions and questions;
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
• Implementation of a security and users data protection.