Must Have Skills
• 4-5 years of experience in digital ad creative, email, and landing page design
• Strong knowledge of design fundamentals including strategic branding, color theory, typography, and composition; you understand the science and art behind visual storytelling.
• Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to support idea generation and/or new business initiatives
• Extreme attention to detail with analytics and problem-solving abilities
• Strong writing and creative thinking skills
• Confident oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in digital marketing and CMS (WordPress) technology a plus.
• Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
• Ability to conduct research into code-, application- and software-related issues and products
• Knowledge of final production techniques across deliverable types
• Knowledge of user-centered design, usability principles, and techniques
• Professional competency with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Proficiency with HTML (HTML5) and CSS (CSS3) development
• Expertise with UI design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, or InVision a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Working with HotJar
Will be a plus
• Be proactive — never say “that’s just how we always do it”
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
• Develop and execute effective on-brand designs for multiple project-types and platforms including websites, emails, social media, display ads, landing pages, catalogs, print, and digital advertising, presentations, and more
• Create sketches, wireframes, and user flows — as needed — during the ideation phase of projects.
• Work with copywriters to contribute to content development during a project’s development to help with graphic layout and optimization.
• Design creative for A/B email test
• Stay current on digital marketing best practices including coding, design, testing and analytics and be flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
• Identify, diagnose and implement opportunities, and/or resolve issues, for improved design layout, deliverability, and performance