DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We work with technology companies and enterprise clients from banking and insurance. Currently, we are looking for an experienced, result-oriented individual to help us increase the number of qualified inbound leads who need to develop high-quality software. You will join a marketing team to work effectively together. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who can demonstrate the ability to drive significant and measurable growth as well as the ability to manage and execute projects to deadlines.
The ideal candidate for this position should have an analytical mindset. You love data, and you’re driven by performance. You are proactive and have the required hard skills, experience, and track record of making an immediate impact. We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of support from the CEO, marketing, sales, and delivery teams along the way.
You will initially report to the Head of the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Planning and executing a digital marketing strategy to grow relevant traffic
- Preparing and managing budgets for the digital marketing activities
- Planning, implementing, and analyzing campaigns/activities through the following digital channels: SEO, Website, Listings (e.g., Clutch, Good Firms), Paid ads campaigns (Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook), Email marketing, including newsletters and nurturing campaigns
- Proactively research other lead generation digital marketing channels
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies on new traffic channels
- Daily reporting on the key metrics, weekly reporting on all metrics
- Participating in daily stand-ups with the marketing team
- Brainstorm with the team and create strong hypotheses about the user behavior and test them
Must-have skills and experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s University degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of full-time digital marketing experience in an IT outsourcing company.
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets such as organic traffic growth, conversions, cost per lead, and ROMI.
- Proficient experience level with the following digital systems/platforms: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Ahrefs or similar, SE Ranking, Google tools (incl. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio), Hotjar, HubSpot Marketing Hub.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills to ensure goals can be met and resources managed alongside a pragmatic mindset.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Minimum Upper intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
- Non-paid days off (10 business days)
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Free English lessons