- Design and develop new OBIEE reports
- Works on OBIEE admin/metadata tools, security, user interface designs and analytics Implements alerts, notifications and configures report publishing
- Performs configuration, release and change management tasks
- Provides technical and production support to end-users
- Recommends application changes based on information such as client feedback, requirement changes and new technology
Must have skills
- Oracle OFSAA FSDS (Financial Services Data Foundation)
- Expertise and solid experience in BI Tools – OBIEE and Business Objects
- Strong skills with expertise in Advanced SQL and PL/SQL, indexing and query tuning
- Experienced in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
- Analytical capabilities to slice and dice data and display data in reports for best user experience.
- Demonstrated ability to review business processes and translate into BI reporting and analysis solutions.
- Ability to follow Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process and should be able to work under any project management methodologies used.
- Ability to define and solve logical problems with right solutions
- Ability to identify BI application performance bottlenecks and tune.
- Ability to manage the team and communicate with the client