DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and analytical-minded individual to help us further develop the effectiveness of our email marketing campaigns. If you previously run highly successful direct response email campaigns in the IT domain related to nurturing and lead generation, we want to hear from you!
- You are curious and constantly learning about best practices of email marketing
- You are passionate about the effectiveness and impact of email, and you want to use them to bring value to our customers throughout their journey with us
- You are eager to grow with a passionate team and mission-driven company
- You have a proven track record and experience launching and managing email campaigns in IT service companies
- You are familiar with the key challenges and needs of companies from the banking, insurance, healthcare, and retail industries
- You can write in English like Shakespeare, fascinating, clean, and clear
Here is what you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis
- Plan, design, and build our email lead generation and nurturing campaigns mainly for banking, insurance, healthcare, and retail prospects (B2B)
- Manage our campaign calendar to support webinars, advertisement campaigns and convert prospects into leads
- Create customer segments and targeted messages; schedule and deploy campaigns to drive engagement and direct response
- Optimize against key metrics including open rates, click-thru rates, conversion rates
- Generate regular reports of lead status at each stage of the funnel
- Conduct A/B tests on assets, subject lines, images, copy, and design to ensure that nurture streams (and their conversion rates) are always improving
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as sales and marketing to ensure alignment on business needs and to support the post-click experience of our campaigns
- Create well-written copy that is free from mistakes and has a natural flow
- Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- You’ll need to have the following skills and competencies in order to be successful in this role:
- You have at least 2-year successful experience in creating and launching email campaigns for IT service companies
- Technology savvy with marketing, sales, and communications mindset
- Strong experience with HubSpot and email marketing automation platforms
- Data-driven and analytical; experience running AB tests
- Ensure Marketing-CRM records are maintained, up-to-date and processed in line with current data (GDPR) standards
- Ability to interpret data and market research and develop creative ways to utilize email strategy
- Ability to establish KPI’s and track campaign performance
- Ability to create well-written, engaging copy
- A pro-active individual who is highly collaborative and able to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent communication, analytical, and time management skills
- Problem solver who is experienced in building solutions to fix inefficient processes
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously or to influence and collaborate with other teams and individuals
Currently, the open position is part-time — 4 hours a day. We will see how it goes. We hope to see outstanding results from email marketing campaigns and transfer you to the full-time position. Apply now!