The Solution Architect plays a significant role in the solution definition, implementation and governance of the overall solution implementation as per the best practices, architecture standard guidelines and reference architecture.
The Solution Architect may be deployed permanently or temporarily as part of agile squads to facilitate agile delivery as well as may be deployed permanently or temporarily as part of platform teams operate in waterfall delivery mode.
Both deployment models will demand from the Solution Architect to work closely with the software engineers, testers, other architects, platform owners and/ or squad members in order to define and execute resilient, reusable, secured, scalable and highly performing solution architecture that meets platform owners’ expectations in line with the architecture governance framework, technology roadmap and best practices
- English Fluent
- FLEXCUBE 11 to 14.4 practical experience
- Trade Finance
- FLEXCUBE Parallels Old & New Core’s working experience
- Agile Migration
- Ideal candidate should have:
- Functional More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in solutions definition, implementation and architecture.
- More than 6 years of experience in software development/ systems designs.
- Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends.
- Experienced in Microservices and SOA principals, guidelines and supporting technology.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server systems.
- Experiences in cloud native principals, designs and deployments.
- Experienced in 12-factor app principals.
- Experience in applying proven architecture design methodologies and tools.
- Wide experience in developing customer-centric solutions.
- Wide experience in developing critical, high resilient and secured solutions.
Must have skills
- Java EE
- Oracle FLEXCUBE 11, 14.4 Migration
- Oracle DB (RAC)
- Oracle ETL
- IBM WebSphere
- IBM WebLogic
- Load balancer, Net scalar (Citrix)
- Single SignOn
- Capacity planning
- Performance sizing
Team Player, Customer Facing