The Pre-Sales team are the bridge between the delivery and customer success. Supporting the sales team in scoping out the real value in every deal.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
The most important focus of this role will be to develop/mentor and lead a high performing team architects, analysts, and senior developers.
• You are a skilled, dynamic and determined individual who is process driven with strong attention to detail. You have impressive interpersonal skills that allow you to develop long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to adapt and improve our business processes.
• The successful candidate will effectively influence the strategic investments and roadmaps to drive innovation and improve our customer experience with a focus on understanding the industry trends and opportunities.
• You will work in close partnership with stakeholders to improve process, systems, tooling and knowledge.
• You will play a crucial role in the business development process and will work closely with the global sales team in managing work orders and scheduling priorities.
• Ownership and development of our pre-sales collateral and work with our marketing teams to ensure the message is communicated properly.
• Collaborate with the sales team to understand the requirements for each customer opportunity to ensure that customer needs covered effective and timely.
• In partnership with the sales team manage the sales pipeline through to contract close ensuring that the deal is successfully handed over to our delivery teams.
• Define and maintain quality standards via implementation of KPI’s.
What we are looking for?
• Previous experience in the software or technology space
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience leading a team or function at a senior level
• Experience building teams and improving processes
• Experience in change management
• Experience in effective stakeholder management at an executive level
• Remote work or comfortable office (Kyiv, blvd. Vatslava Havela, 4);
• Flexible work schedule;
• Equipment for work;
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days);
• Professional growth and development opportunities;
• Free English lessons