DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 120 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We are looking for an experienced, result-oriented, resourceful Head of Recruitment. This position will report directly to the company CEO and manage a team of recruiters.
The leader must possess the vision and experience necessary to define a talent acquisition strategy and the operational expertise to optimize each moment in the recruiting lifecycle. This role will require an equal balance of analytic, results-driven, and human-centric skills while effectively communicating, engaging, influencing, and partnering with key organizational stakeholders. This person will collaborate closely with the VP of Delivery, Delivery Managers, and the Sales Team.
- 6+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience in a staffing role in a mid-size or large multi-site IT outsourcing/outstaffing company
- 3+ years of experience as the head of a high-volume/high-performing corporate talent acquisition team in an IT company
- Knowledgeable of local and worldwide labor market trends across the IT industry sector, including key competitors
- Experience working with junior recruiters is a must
- Experience staffing technical roles in Ukraine and Poland (Azerbaijan is a plus)
- Experience staffing sales managers in Nordic, USA, Germany, and the UK
- A clear understanding of end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes, strategies, and tools
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a team of recruitment professionals in multiple locations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under deadlines while maintaining the quality of service delivered
- Ability to plan and manage high-volume recruitment
- Proven ability to run key talent acquisition metrics
- Strong customer service and consulting skills with all levels of stakeholders in the recruiting process
- Experience negotiating complex deals with savvy counterparties to create mutual value
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualitative field that requires strong verbal and communication skills
- Advanced English (C1) or better.
- Budgeting and planning
- Goals achievements (speed of hiring, cost of hiring, eNPS)
- Attract top-tier technical and non-technical talents for DICEUS through active search and a flawless experience for both candidates and DICEUS’ clients
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process at the leadership and executive level, including partnering with hiring managers on position specifications, creating and executing comprehensive sourcing strategies, managing the interview process, assessing candidates’ skills, experiences, and attributes, and completing offer discussions
- Developing a recruiting team culture that values delivering results within limited time in a high-velocity environment while maintaining a high bar for quality and culture fit
- Mentoring your team to develop a deep understanding of each candidate’s work style, personal background, professional history, and specific fit to the role
- Providing outstanding guidance to hiring managers to shape their talent needs to best match their needs and the talent in the market
- Developing and leading search strategies and engagements to position DICEUS for successful growth