DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
About the project
Our client has created an extremely powerful and extensive insurance platform supporting all stages of the insurance life cycle. For further horizontal growth, they continue to integrate more clients as well as partner services, particularly in the cloud. You will be a part of the Professional Services team responsible for insurance platform implementation.
- Suggests new functionalities to be included in the product roadmap
- Participates in the high-level functional specification creation for new features with Product Managers
- Prepares detailed business justification and functional design in Functional Specification Document (FSD) for new system functionalities
- Participates and provides architectural input and estimates for sprint and release planning
- Participates actively during business domain model creation and maintenance
- Performs Fit / Gap analysis of the more complex set of requirements: high-level Business Requirements, User Stories or Functional Specifications
- Designs solutions based on business and stakeholder requirements and document them in Functional Specification Documents (FSD)
- Leads client-facing design workshops to map as-is and to-be architecture and delivers SolAr (Solution Architecture) Document
- Reviews and quality-check Functional Specification Documents (FSD), including INSIS Solution Designs, created by the partner / client Architects, Business Analysts or Requirement Engineers
- Analysis complex business requirements and participate in subsequent meetings
- Finds the best INSIS solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 4+ years of work experience in Insurance, Finance, or Accounting software, or ERP systems
- Experience in one or more of the following financial domains: Billing/e-invoicing, Payment processing, Accounting (Sub-leger / General Ledger), Cash Management
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Technical experience
- Knowledge of business processes within a certain functional area
- Experience in software implementation projects
- Customer orientation paired with the ability to understand, prioritize, and implement strategic goals
- Strong problem analysis skills and a highly developed ability to understand complex software problems and facilitate the optimum solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to translate from business to IT language and vice versa
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
- Non-paid days off (10 business days)
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Free English lessons