DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches.
Diceus helps tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation. That is why our Recruitment team is looking for you – an individual, who will share our common goal to match the right people with the right projects.
As part of our team, you will demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
About the project
Our client has created an extremely powerful and extensive insurance platform supporting all stages of the insurance life cycle. For further horizontal growth, they continue to integrate more clients as well as partner services, particularly in the cloud. You will be a part of the Professional Services team responsible for insurance platform implementation.
Must have skills
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Object-Oriented Design principles, data structures and algorithms.
• Experience with Java programming language and PL/SQL.
• Experience with Web services (Soap and Rest)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Nice to have skills
• Good understanding of the software development methodologies.
• Experience in software development for insurance industry.
• Experience with Oracle DB and Oracle ADF.
• Design, develop and test software.
• Analyze product requirements, and develop technical specifications.
• Manage own project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Required to travel to customers together with the team for onsite work (Austria, Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Peru). You will travel with the team, performing development and usual work with the team onsite. The client cares about visas and covers all the expenses.
- Remote work;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays by Polish law;
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
- Non-paid days off (10 business days);
- Professional growth and development opportunities;
- Free English lessons.