Are you excited by the idea of working in a high-growth environment, joining a custom software development company with a highly successful marketing team?
Then read on!
DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We are looking for a person attentive to details, a person who likes multitasking work. There will be some tasks related to website content management, website testing, and tasks management.
Here is what you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis
• Testing the released site
• Creating tickets in Jira with the detailed bug description
• Support Jira board on the relevant tasks
• Uploading web content on the Website
• Preparing test documentation
• Checking new site pages according to Figma’s requirements
• At least half a year of experience in software quality assurance
• Knowledge of software QA methodology, Exploratory testing, tools, and processes
• Experience in Web and Mobile testing
• Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS, and JS
• Experience in writing clear and concise test cases
• Understanding of Scrum//Kanban methodology
• English level at least Intermediate
• Experience in working with WordPress and Hubspot CRM is nice to have
• Experience in SMM and marketing sphere is nice to have
• Self-organization skills, attention to details
• Remote work or comfortable office (Kyiv, blvd. Vatslava Havela, 4)
• Flexible work schedule
• Equipment for work
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days)
• Professional growth and development opportunities
• Free English lessons