The Strategic Sales Department is looking for an MI & Account Planning (AP) Marketing Manager for the Banking segment.
The main aim of this position will be the marketing intelligence for target Accounts and develop Account Plans for Marketing Qualified Accounts (MQA), detection demand in IT Software outsourcing services in TOP 1000 banks by regions for our company.
The main goal will be the investigation and qualification of potential sales opportunities- marketing qualified leads (MQL) in defined MQA and providing first-contact (СТА) with potential customers in these Accounts for Lead qualification and Lead development ( nurturing).
• Develop and modifying Account Plan template;
• Marketing Intelligence based on the named Account list (list of potential customers) and Diceus’s IT Software development outsourcing services;
• Information collection about the potential customers from customers’ annual reports, analytical reports, open resources, event’s proceedings, social and professional open networks;
• Define the target audience for Diceus Account-Based Marketing (ABM) activities for Qualified Accounts;
• Develop and present Marketing Intelligence report for Qualified Accounts;
• Prepare information for Account plan document by target potential customers;
• Create the contact list to prepare ABM activities from the Marketing team & tools to potential customers
• Close cooperation with Marketing teams for generating web traffic from target accounts (MQA);
• Personal communications ( calls to action) with contacts in MQA.
• Qualify Lead in MQA based on qualification scoring metrics ( deal size, the potential to growth, sales velocity, product mix and other….);
• Input data about MQA, MQL into CRM system;
• Fill Account Plan sections in Account Plan template;
• Create presentations, reports by Account, for example, “People Map”, “Heatmap” in Account;
Marketing Qualified Accounts (MQA);
Marketing qualified leads (MQL) in the target Accounts (MQA).
• Account-based marketing (ABM) methodology;
• Outbound B2B Lead Generation;
• B2B Lead management funnel operations\tracking;
• Marketing Intelligence for the named account (prospective customers) list;
• Marketing Account Intelligence Software (Act-On, Data Fox, Marketo, PriorityEngine, UpLead, Zoominfo);
• CRM or SFA system (Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, HubSpot, Salesforce, ……. );
• LinkedIn, XING, ……….;
• Facebook, Twitter;
• PowerPoint, Excel.
Must have skills
– B2B Marketing \ BDM \ Lead Generation in IT software developing services or IT services\consulting;
– Presentation skills;
– English- upper intermediate level;
– Basic knowledge about IT services, IT-outsourcing;
– Basic knowledge in banking products and financial services;
– Ability to deep work with analytical reports, business infographics and tables;
– Ability to work with unified communication tools CiscoWebex, Skype, Zoom .
Nice to have skills
– Strategic Account Planning in IT sales
– Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
– Strong result orientation
– High level of communication