DICEUS is a software development company specializing in delivering high-quality software solutions to clients worldwide. Our team is dedicated to creating innovative and reliable software products that meet the needs of our clients. We are currently seeking a Midlle Android Developer to join our team.
About the project
Our client, an insurance company in Ukraine, is creating a completely new mobile application for their clients. This application will offer self-service options in medical insurance and the ability to purchase any available insurance product. The project is being developed from scratch using native development.
- Ensure all code is developed using industry-recognized standards.
- Assist the team with peer reviews and ensure the highest quality code is delivered
- Application development
- 3+ years of experience in Android development
- Proficiency in Kotlin
- Experience with the following frameworks: Retrofit2, httpok, Hilt, LiveData, Room
- Experience with REST API for mobile development
- A good understanding of the Rx framework (experience is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of design patterns is expected
- Experience with TDD (unit testing)
- Strong architectural skills
- Knowledge of CI/CD is required
- Strong soft skills
- English language proficiency is not required
- Flexible work schedule
- Equipment for work
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
- Non-paid days off (10 business days)
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Free English lessons