DICEUS is a software development company specializing in delivering high-quality software solutions to clients worldwide. Our team is dedicated to creating innovative and reliable software products that meet the needs of our clients.
About the project
B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. The platform connects data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
- Understand and monitor testing processes and responsibilities.
- Participate in manual and automated test script development.
- Document test results (success/failure).
- Log and report any new problems identified during testing.
- Offer insights and suggestions for addressing new issues that arise during testing.
- Perform retesting as necessary.
- Contribute to User Acceptance Tests (UAT).
- Report testing issues and results.
- Ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Configure the required software and hardware for the test environment.
- Anticipate and forecast test processes.
- Define testing strategies.
- Collaborate with business owners to create and execute test plans.
- Manage the necessary Quality Control systems.
- Contribute to the development of products, systems, and processes.
- Propose solutions to problems.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Proficiency in software development and testing complex products.
- Familiarity with software testing processes and methodologies like ISEB / ISTQB / TMAP.
- Knowledge of software tools used in functional test automation, including Selenium (and possibly Appium, Locust & Jenkins).
- Proficiency in Python and Java.
- Familiarity with Jira.
- Strong English language skills for technical document analysis.
- Effective, professional, and diplomatic communication skills.
- Agile and adaptable to constant changes, thriving in such an environment.
- Strong prioritization skills, able to adjust to sudden plan changes while knowing when to adhere to the plan.
- Unwavering passion for self-improvement and exploring various work approaches.
- Collaborative team player.
- Full remote work.
- English lessons.
- MacBook M1.
- Engaging “Tech Talks” and “Dev Talks” with renowned professionals.
- Hackathons and coding competitions to foster innovation.
- Free access to exclusive services such as Laracasts, Egghead, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Ukrainian Statutory Holidays.
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days).
- Non-paid days off (10 business days).
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
- Introduction call 45 min (English check, Soft skills interview, Project presentation)
- Test Project
- Client Interview