The main benefit of this framework is a big community of developers. This means that if you have some questions that need clarification, you’ll be able to easily find the answers. This community provides support while you are learning to use Angular.
Choosing the right tool for software development is a time-consuming process. However, when you finally find the right solution to meet your product’s needs, you’ll definitely achieve great results. Angular is not perfect; as with any other tool, there are some Angular advantages and disadvantages. Here’s a list of Angular pros:
- It’s a perfect solution for animations;
- If necessary, you can also use JQuery with it;
- It has a powerful community where you can find the answers to all your questions;
- It gives you every functionality you need;
- It helps with software development and facilitates testing;
- There’s no need to use third-party solutions to create basic app functionality;
- It is built with TypeScript (this means that your code will always be understandable).
Here’s a list of the main Angular disadvantages to be aware of:
- There’s no common command line. Analyzing this parameter, Meteor JS vs Angular is much better.
- Limited SEO options and bad accessibility for search engine crawlers;
- It is hard to learn.
Weigh the pros and cons of Angular and decide whether this tool suits your development needs.
This tool is mostly appreciated for the following advantages:
- Tons of useful libraries and packages. Third-party Meteor packages can increase your functionality.
- Server-side debugging is supported.
- Simple client-server communication. When it comes to this factor, Meteor guarantees
aseamless real-time communication between a client and a server.
- Meteor comes with Velocity, a powerful built-in testing tool that provides integration with Jasmine and Mocha syntax. When the code is finally ready, the testing begins. You can see the results in the form of red and green dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
However, this open-source framework is not perfect, either. It lacks some options that may cause significant issues when it comes to software development. Here’s a list of the main Meteor disadvantages.
- There are no reactive joins. This makes the development process more time-consuming because when you need to choose data from various collections and join it, you need to use the invoke packages trick.
- No control over the order of loading files. Therefore, it is really hard to organize files sometimes.
- Too complicated and time-consuming way of deployment to the server. When comparing Angular vs Meteor in this aspect, the former is a better tool.
- Absence of native server-side rendering. Unfortunately, this framework doesn’t use server-side rendering by default.
Let’s see the Ember JS advantages and disadvantages in greater detail.
Here’s a list of the main reasons why you need to choose EmberJS vs Angular:
- Ember is very easy to learn and work with.
- Better performance because similar tasks can be added to a batch.
- Well structured and cleared Ember guidelines.
- Fantastic API documentation.
- It’s a complete full-stack framework that includes its own router, pipeline, and asset.
- It has everything you need to start coding right away.
Overall, Ember is a perfect solution for complicated apps. This tool was used for building Kickstarter, Linkedin, and Netflix.
You will hardly find a perfect web development framework, and this one isn’t an exception to the rules. Here are the main disadvantages:
- Steep learning curve.
- It’s meant for big projects rather than small apps with limited functionality.
- Ember.js vs Angular has tons of unnecessary abstractions.
All in all, Ember is an ideal solution for those who are mostly focused on conventions and are working on big, navigational, and multipage products.
Guaranteed software project success with a free 30-minute strategy session!