DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative, and we invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
About the project
We are currently seeking a skilled Senior ADF Developer to join our team.
Our partner is a leading provider of software solutions for insurance companies worldwide. It provides the next generation of core insurance platforms using end-to-end, flexible cloud services for all lines of business and all insurance processes, harnessing open ecosystems.
The company empowers insurers to drive customer engagement, innovation, and business value. Recognized as a leading solution provider by analysts at Gartner and Celent, they have clients in over 30 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
- Fixing bugs and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Developing extra screen features to enhance user experience.
- Creating simple new screens to meet business requirements.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
Skills and experience
- At least 2-3 years of proven ADF experience.
- Experience in REST services.
- Scrum methodology experience.
- Strong English and communication skills.
- Proactive behavior and attitude.
If you are passionate about growth and outstanding results, you are in the right place. Apply now!