• Expertise and solid experience in BI Tools — OBIEE, Tableau or Business Objects;
• Strong skills with expertise in Advanced SQL and PL/SQL, indexing and query tuning;
• Experienced in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts and methodologies;
• Analytical capabilities to slice and dice data and display data in reports for best user experience;
• Demonstrated ability to review business processes and translate them into BI reporting and analysis solutions.
• Ability to follow Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process and should be able to work under any project management methodologies used;
• Ability to define and solve logical problems with right solutions;
• Ability to identify BI application performance bottlenecks and tune.
• English — Intermediate Reading/Writing.
Will be a plus:
• Banking domain experience;
• Experience with FLEXCUBE is a very big plus
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Design and develop new OBIEE reports;
• Works on OBIEE admin/metadata tools, security, user interface designs and analytics Implements alerts, notifications and configures report publishing;
• Performs configuration, release and change management tasks;
• Provides technical and production support to end-users;
• Recommends application changes based on information such as client feedback, requirement changes and new technology.