Our client provides the necessary tools for the entire digital management of companies from small to large. They offer the same open-source instruments, that companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, IBM and McDonalds are using to manage their everyday business. Because these tools are more flexible and offer greater security with lower costs, compared to popular closed source alternatives.
Must have skills
• Experience with Python 2+ years
• Knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask
• Familiarity with some ORM libraries
Nice to have skills
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
• understanding of server-side templting.
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools