DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches.
Diceus helps tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation. That is why our Recruitment team is looking for you – an individual, who will share our common goal to match the right people with the right projects.
As part of our team, you will demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
About the project
Driving growth requires delivering consistent and personalized customer experiences across channels. From bridging the gaps between web, mobile web, app, messaging, email and advertising channels to delivering tailored customer experiences, our AI-powered Growth Management Platform helps marketers drive growth from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leverage real-time customer intelligence while driving conversions and lifetime value.
• 2+ years of related experience, working knowledge of quality engineering concepts and methodology;
• Active skills using SQL-scripts;
• Full understanding of the testing process;
• Understanding of front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, Mobile;
• Familiarity with development tools (SQL Developer, TOAD, GIT BitBucket);
• Experience in writing test documentation and reporting bugs in Jira (Confluens, Jira applets) and Jira Adaptavist;
• Experience in tools, techniques, and platforms for defect tracking, test design, and execution and ability to configure them on a required level;
• Ability to prepare test design according to the defined test approach to guarantee full coverage of product specifications or requirements;
• Understanding of SDLC;
• Good English.
• Testing of analytics;
• Data Exchange Testing (Import / Export);
• Assessment of tasks for testing, requirements analysis;
• Coordinate own work with other team members, including analysts, developers, other testers;
• Provide requirement analysis, report all issues found;
• Create/update/review of testing documentation;
• Take part in project-related meetings.
- Remote work;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
- Non-paid days-off (10 business days);
- Professional growth and development opportunities;
- Free English lessons.