DICEUS is looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to contribute to the eﬃciency of our business by providing personalized secretarial and administrative support to CEO in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communication.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as the point of contact among CEO and management team, employees, clients and other external partners.
• Deal with phone calls, correspondence and emails.
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage the CEO’s calendar and set up meetings and appointments.
• Remind the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
• File expenses and prepare timely (monthly or quarterly) reports.
• Format information for internal and external communication — memos, emails, presentations, reports.
• Take minutes during meetings.
• Compile and prepare reports and presentations.
• Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
• Support in organizing events and conferences.
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO.
Requirements and Education:
• Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Knowledge of oﬃce management systems and procedures
• MS Oﬃce and English proficiency
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Up-to-date with latest oﬃce gadgets and applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• High School degree
• PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
• Opportunity to contribute to the eﬃciency of DICEUS business by supporting CEO in his daily activities.
• Be a part of energetic and growing team.
• Attractive compensation package with a competitive salary.
• Individual career growth enhanced by learning and development programs, objective performance assessment.
• Healthy work environment with company-sponsored food and beverage, sports activities, and open communication.
• Work-life balance tailored to your needs, 18 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave, regular team building, and celebrations events.