DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches.
Diceus helps tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation. That is why our Recruitment team is looking for you – an individual, who will share our common goal to match the right people with the right projects.
As part of our team, you will demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
About the project
Our client has created an extremely powerful and extensive insurance platform supporting all stages of the insurance life cycle. For further horizontal growth, they continue to integrate more clients as well as partner services, particularly in the cloud. You will be a part of the Professional Services team responsible for insurance platform implementation.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL and database development.
- Experience with large or very large databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Good understanding of the software development methodologies.
- Software development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages.
- Ready to travel (EU mostly) and work on customer premises.
It will be plus
- Experience in software development for insurance industry.
- Remote work;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
- Non-paid days-off (10 business days);
- Professional growth and development opportunities;
- Free English lessons.