PR & Communications Manager is part of Diceus Marketing team responsible for overseeing all external media relations and internal communications, and implementing effective strategies to promote Diceus brand outside Ukraine (as vendor) and inside Ukraine (as employer).
Reporting directly to Chief Marketing Officer, this individual will play a key role within the Marketing department to guide the senior management team through communications strategies and media interviews. The successful candidate is expected to be a creative and flexible thinker with excellent written and verbal skills and knowledge of journalism and other media related professions. It is a position for energetic and highly motivated talent with a proven record of managing relationships with opinion-leading news media.
Must have skills
• Minimum 2 years of experience in PR / Corporate Communications environment. Knowledge and working experience in IT industry is a plus
• An excellent understanding of the business and IT-related media on a regional and national level. Understanding media on an international level is a plus.
• The ability to develop relations with partner organizations, media representatives and other external parties. A good list of relevant media and PR contacts is a plus.
• Experience creating effective messaging for internal and external audiences and managing a range of communication media including face-to-face (town halls, executive speeches), print, online, social and multimedia.
• Professional-level writing and editing skills for web and traditional media. Strong verbal communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
• Ability to identify, assess, understand and make appropriate recommendations to meet employee communication needs. Experience in managing corporate communications in large complex organization is a plus.
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Problem solving skills, with specific focus on developing new, creative ways to drive communications in a changing business environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build teamwork and trust.