The project you will work on is related to the AI-powered Growth Management Platform, which helps marketers drive growth from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue.
- Graphic Design, HCI, Visual Communication, UX Design, etc.
- Relevant agency or extensive UX and UI design experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience designing responsive web apps, websites, and design systems for a SaaS or similar product.
- You’re familiar with Design systems, pattern libraries, Invision, Sketch, and Figma.
- You’re familiar with HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks that you can communicate with engineers.
- You’re familiar with remote testing tools like usertesting.com as well as performing in-person tests.
- Problem-solving skills
- Be involved in the design process, including creating design concepts, developing interactive prototypes, devising and conducting experiments, and delivering applications that create impact for hundreds of millions of users every day.
- Plan, set up, execute, and analyze usability tests.
- Turn static wireframes and designs into interactive flows.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and lead a productive ideation session with them.