DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of support from the CEO, marketing, and delivery teams along the way.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
About the project
A mobile application that allows fans to share sports content, unite and cheer together.
React Native Developer will build mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Developers will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery-smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Ability to retain easily understandable code.
- Ability to use native APIs for tight integration through all frameworks.
- Use React Native to create new user-facing functionality.
- Create interchangeable front-end modules and repositories for potential use
- Create high-quality programming from prototypes and wireframes
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Assist with building estimates
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development, developing scalable, reusable components and front-end libraries
Skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience in Frontend development using React Native
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience bridging between iOS and Android native modules and React Native. CI/CD experience
- SQL/NoSQL database experience
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum projects
- Familiarity with Git version control
- Flexible and deadline-driven approach
If you are passionate about growth and outstanding results, you are in the right place. Apply now!