DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We are looking for talented Sales Development Representatives who understand how to drive interest and generate buyer intent in an outbound motion. In this role, you’ll be responsible for qualifying leads and driving new account acquisition at the initial stages of the sales funnel. You’ll be responsible for doing research on potential clients, connecting with and educating prospects, and qualifying leads before handing them off to the Sales Executives to drive opportunity growth and sales bookings.
The ideal SDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high volume of activity and, is a passionate self-starter to help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. We are looking for people who are personally motivated to pursue a career in sales, who are easygoing, and who are up to a challenge.
We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of support from the CEO, marketing, and sales team along the way.
You will initially report to the SDR Team Lead.
You will be responsible for the following targets and tasks:
- Create new business by aggressively finding and qualifying leads and scheduling meetings for our sales team
- Brainstorm, research, and evaluate new sales sources
- Interface and nurture leads through various outbound channels
- Collaborate closely with the team to plan and implement a strategic outreach plan
- Develop and implement best practices for growing DICEUS’s customer base
Skills and experience
- 1+ years of Outbound SDR/Lead Generation experience in IT outsourcing/outstaffing company.
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead generation best practices and procedures
- At least 1 year of experience in email and LinkedIn outbound sales in B2B
- Ability to connect and develop strong prospect relationships
- Willingness to take ownership and execute
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- At least Upper-intermediate English level
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
- Non-paid days off (10 business days)
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Free English lessons
If you are passionate about the growth and outstanding results, you are in the right place. Apply now!