Diceus provides technology consulting, digital transformation and software development services for enterprises since 2011.
We effectively combine our deep industry expertise in Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Government, Automotive, Retail and Logistic with standards-driven and proven SDLC process to deliver enterprise-grade solutions which help leading organizations from Europe, North America, UK and the Middle East to build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Director of Sales will be responsible to forecast and execute sales plan together with a team of Sales Managers. This team is made up of passionate and high-reaching sales managers who are committed to integrating within our customers’ business to offer efficient solutions. We seek a talented and motivated leader who can motivate and lead anywhere from 5-8 Sales Managers.
- You will be responsible for building and leading an experienced sales team
- We are looking for someone who possesses strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex territory strategy to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas for the regional sales teams
- Build sales plans that drive business through direct selling, indirect selling through a multitude of Channel Partners, and local Demand Generation
- Split time 50/50 between leading your teams and meeting with customers & partners
- Closely work with Marketing department, Project Managers, Solutions Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Recruiting, etc.
- Accurate forecasting, planning, structure large deals, negotiate deals & partnerships and orchestrate a broad mix of resources in order to execute successful sales campaigns
- Open new Markets and establish local sales teams.
- Report directly to CEO
- We are looking for someone with 10 years of sales management experience in a dynamic, highly competitive, ever-changing enterprise sales environment.
- 5 + years of experience selling IT services (including: custom software development, data migrations, legacy migration, system integration, dedicated teams, etc.)
- You have led similar sales teams and can demonstrate achievements.
- You have the ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Do you have extensive experience negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations?
- You are a Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Ability to travel 60%+ of the time.
- We look for individuals who embody our values of humility, compassion, teamwork above isolationism, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun.
- Consistent record of achieving business objectives in a highly high-reaching environment.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
• Competitive compensation level
• Paid vacations (18 days), statutory holidays, and sick leaves
• Comfortable office or full remote work
• Flexible work schedule.
• Professional growth
• Free English lessons