DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of support from the CEO, marketing, and delivery teams along the way.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We are looking for an experienced, result-oriented individual who believes that providing a customer-focused sales experience is key to success, and will help us scale the number of enterprises that need to develop high-quality software. Our ideal candidate understands the client’s business objectives and is ready to become a partner and advisor for the client, offering their skills, experience, and track record of making an immediate impact.
You’ll join a rapidly-growing sales team where you can make an impact by closing deals with large companies worldwide and helping them understand the benefits of DICEUS while building a deep knowledge of our services and the solutions we offer.
You will initially report to the Head of the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales targets
- Generate new business opportunities
- Generate new sales to new clients
- Drive the end-to-end enterprise sales process
- Develop and orchestrate sales presentations
- Establish relationships with VP/C-level buyers
- Act as a trusted advisor to new clients
- Identify high-value opportunities through strategic and targeted prospecting into large organizations
- Balance meeting sales targets with providing best-in-class customer experience and support
- Share ideas and coordinate with the marketing and delivery teams to discover new sales opportunities
- Suggest improvements to optimize the sales process for the team
Skills and experience
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience of IT outsourcing/outstaffing services
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Fluent English
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales and buying processes
- Superb written and verbal communication and organizational skills
If you are passionate about growth and outstanding results, you are in the right place. Apply now!