About the project:
We are Diceus — software development and consulting company running the business for over 10 years. We are a technology partner for custom software development, product design, testing, QA, and IT consulting.
Our existing clients are enterprise clients in the IT, banking, and government industries. And we’re looking for sales managers to create lasting relationships with generating new sales.
We need someone who believes that providing a customer-focused sales experience is key to success. The ideal candidate for this position should value customer relationships and be able to maintain and develop them. Understand the client’s business objectives and become a partner and advisor for the client.
• 2+ years of experience in an IT company as a sales manager;
• Proven experience in working with enterprise clients;
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
• Experience at delivering convincing arguments to an executive audience;
• Experience selling outsourcing projects;
• Upper-intermediate English;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Will be a plus:
• IT education;
• Experience with CRM systems.
• Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals;
• Generate new sales to new clients;
• Drive the end-to-end enterprise sales process;
• Develop and orchestrate sales presentations;
• Establish relationships with VP/C-level buyers;
• Identify high-value opportunities through strategic and targeted prospecting into large organizations;
• Balance meeting sales targets with providing best-in-class customer experience and support;
• Share ideas and coordinate with the marketing and development teams to discover new sales opportunities.
• Remote (only Kyiv) work or comfortable office (Kyiv, blvd. Vatslava Havela, 4);
• Flexible work schedule;
• Equipment for work;
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days);
• Professional growth and development opportunities;
• Free English lessons.