DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 120 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
Our company is expanding its presence in the UK and looking for a sales representative to generate leads and meet sales goals with the Sales Executive. Duties will include sales presentations, introduction to DICEUS services, and negotiating contracts with potential clients.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Experience in selling custom software development, web app development, mobile app development, discovery phase, data migration services, dedicated teams, security services, and support services is an advantage.
A good network in the financial sector and IT community is an advantage.
Sales Representative responsibilities
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
Sales Representative requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or a related field
- Experience in sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for long-term cooperation that might turn into full-time engagement and the possibility to grow to a country manager or UK CEO.
- Per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types
- Commission pay