DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We are looking for an experienced, result-oriented, resourceful individual to build and scale the Outbound Lead Generation Team.
We are looking for an SDR Team Lead for long-term cooperation and have developed a carrier path for this role. We are happy to consider both candidates who have experience as an SDR Team Lead and SDR who have great motivation to become a Team Lead.
The ideal SDR Team Lead candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high volume of activity and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in Lead Generation and Sales. In this role, you will start as a playing coach by researching, prospecting, and qualifying new business leads and sales opportunities for the sales team. Then, after demonstrating strong results, you will build your team of SDR talents.
We are fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of support from the CEO, marketing and sales team along the way.
You will initially report to the Head of the Sales and Marketing Department.
You will be responsible for the following targets and tasks:
- Everything will start with your generating high-value, well-qualified sales opportunities
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts through LinkedIn, email, phone calls
- Manage, nurture and grow a pipeline of interested prospects
- After you demonstrate the expected results, you will start building the SDR team
- Participate in the recruiting process by identifying potential candidates and interviewing them
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive onboarding training sessions for the SDR team
- Provide hands-on coaching and training to SDRs including, but not limited to, workflow, prospecting, emailing, cold calling, and follow up
- Routinely monitor outbound prospecting calls, create formalized feedback, and provide SDRs to improve performance
- Resolve routine problems and act as the first point of escalation for SDRs
- Ensure SDRs are executing the job based on approved department and company policy and procedures
- Monitor KPIs daily and hold SDRs accountable to metrics
- Create reports and analyze performance data and make recommendations to management to help guide the strategic direction of the team
Skills and experience
- 2+ years of Outbound Lead Generation experience in IT outsourcing/outstaffing company
- Prove track record of performance, including SAL quota attainment
- Solid understanding of Outreach sequencing strategy
- Strong sense of urgency
- Extremely organized
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
- Non-paid days off (10 business days)
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Free English lessons
If you are passionate about the growth and outstanding results, you are in the right place. Apply now!