DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and proactive Sales Development Representative driven by active engagement with potential clients to set up initial meetings.
An SDR who knows how to use different outgoing communication channels: email correspondence, searching for interesting topics for the development of communications in LinkedIn, calling a client to tell about the company and services, finding a need, working out objections, and scheduling meetings.
SDR will be part of a motivated team that consists of a Researcher (whose responsibility is to form a database of relevant ICPs and Buyer persons), a Strategist (whose responsibility is to think over campaigns and create effective communication chains to warm up the contact base), a Sales Executive (whose responsibility is to sell relevant company services).
Our ideal candidate is ready to bring his experience to strengthen the sales team, is result-oriented regarding the number and quality of scheduled meetings, and may be interested in his development in the direction of active sales.
- Interaction with the database of contacts (more than 1000) to schedule meetings for our sales team
- Self-selection of a suitable channel for communication and access to the client (active telephone conversations, correspondence, communication via LinkedIn)
- Handling all incoming messages
- Working out customer objections, building non-standard dialogues with customers to organize the first meeting
- Identification of need and development of interest in DICEUS services
- Maintaining the pipeline in CRM and transferring qualified leads through the Sales Executive process
Skills and experience
- Around 3 years of Outbound SDR/Lead Generation experience in IT outsourcing/outstaffing company
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead generation best practices and procedures
- More than 2 years of experience in email and LinkedIn outbound sales in B2B
- Ability to connect and develop strong prospect relationships
- Willingness to take responsibility and implement a plan to nurture and develop leads
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Knowledge of the insurance and technology industry is nice to have