DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
About the project
We are looking for someone with a solid technical experience in the automation industry. As you will be working as a consultant, you will be working with people from various departments. You are expected to have a proactive attitude and are ready to take the lead on work packages and finding opportunities for implementation. Duration – 6+ months engagement with a possibility to prolong Allocation – full-time, 37.5 hours per week Location – Onsite Denmark at Hillerød factory – or similar locations in Denmark.
As an Automation consultant, you will be a crucial part of helping our client execute their digitalization/automation projects. On a daily basis, you will be working together with a team on-site, taking a lot of ownership, and will be deeply involved in shaping and delivering digitalization projects together with the clients.
- A relevant degree (Engineering, Automation, Electrical Robotics or similar)
- A strong technical background, preferably within automation and/or operational technology
- 10+ years of experience from a role as automation engineer is preferred but 3+ years can be acceptable.
- Strong skills within either PLC, HMI, DeltaV SCADA systems or MES (PAS-X or Syncade)
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry Ideally (Knowledge of GMP and Familiarity with FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 11) is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- Fluent in English both oral and written. At least C1 level.