About the project:
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer who is able to communicate and collaborate with the teammates on the part of the Bank in order to achieve success, a technology enthusiast who enjoys expanding the knowledge and share it with others, and a professional who is always looking for new challenges.
• Very good proficiency in Swift language and iOS toolkit, with at least 3 years of commercial experience in building a high-quality mobile app;
• VIPER pattern, Git, app debugging and bug solving;
• App modularization with the separated frameworks;
• Dependency Injection (ex. Swinject);
• Production experience with automatic testing and utilizing CI/CD pipelines is required.
• Implement ideas from Product Backlog into a reliable working product;
• Develop, deploy, and support high-quality mobile banking application for iOS platform using Swift and the modern approach of VIPER architecture with multiple reusable components that will facilitate multiple smaller features-teams working on the same project;
• Promote code quality and app reliability with the latest architectural patterns;
• High code standards, detailed code review with good automatic code quality, and test checking allow for smooth app development.
Will be a plus:
• SwiftUI knowledge and experience;
• As well as creating reusable UI components;
• Working on a finance app;
• Mobile security for local data, and consuming REST API (ex. Auth0 or similar) is a big plus;
• Being an author or active contributor of open-source libraries is highly appreciated;
• Knowledge of Objective C is nice addition.
• Remote work or comfortable office (Kyiv, blvd. Vatslava Havela, 4)
• Flexible work schedule;
• Equipment for work;
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
• Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
• Non-paid days-off (10 business days);
• Professional growth and developement opportunities;
• Free English lessons.