DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches.
Diceus helps tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation. That is why our Recruitment team is looking for you – an individual, who will share our common goal to match the right people with the right projects.
As part of our team, you will demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
About the project
Our Partner is a leading provider of software solutions for insurance companies worldwide, having clients in over 30 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The project is headquartered in Munich and has offices throughout Europe, including software development and operations center in Sofia.
About the role
DICEUS is looking for a Java developer for developing a modernized version of an insurance product with a reworked UI (React + ICE) and backend (Spring-powered Java web application).
• 3+ years of progressive experience in Java and Spring
• Java advanced – concurrency, generics, functional programming, streams, localization, exceptions, Java APIs
• Spring framework – Spring Boot, Spring DATA JPA, Spring Core, Security, Web
• OOP and design patterns
• Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
Nice to have
• Knowledge of SQL
• Good knowledge of networking fundamentals
• Good knowledge of server hardware
• Good knowledge of application developments using Agile, and DevOps good practices
- Remote work;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays by Polish law;
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
- Non-paid days off (10 business days);
- Professional growth and development opportunities;
- Free English lessons.