About the Project
Our client is one of the leading banks in Ukraine, which wants to take first place as a Digital Bank of Ukraine.
• 5+ years of experience in Java;
• Deep understanding of microservices architectural principles;
• Deep practical experience with Spring Boot (MVC, REST, Data, Security, messaging);
• Practical experience with Kubernetes and Helm for different environments;
• Hands-on experience with Kafka and Kafka Streams;
• Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, gRPC, events, messaging);
• Understanding of CI/CD practices and types of quality gates.
Will Be a Plus
• API design and documentation skills;
• Ability to describe and document architectural/design decisions;
• Practical experience with NoSQL databases.
• Remote or comfortable office (Václav Havel street 4);
• Flexible work schedule;
• Technique for work;
• Professional Growth;
• Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
• Sick leaves (10 business days);
• Days-off (10 business days);
• Free English lessons.