About the project:
This is a smart CRM system that allows you to evaluate and analyze people’s desires based on their requests, tags, searches, words, etc. in any corner of the world wide web, mobile program, or mail exchange and thus provide an alternative solution, action or hint. Why “smart”? Because the Growth Management Platform (GMP) uses real-time predictive segmentation based on the deep capabilities of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
• Experience developing microservices using Scala, preferably Akka;
• Experience with NoSQL databases in a production environment such as Elasticsearch, Cassandra/ScyllaDB, Redis, etc.;
• 2+ years of experience in building/operating highly available APIs;
• Design, implement and maintain APIs and services;
• Collaborate with other engineers and teams to build new features at scale;
• Debug issues across services and multiple levels of the stack;
• Monitor performance, throughput, latency, and SLA to build and maintain the services.
• Remote or comfortable office (Václav Havel street 4);
• Flexible work schedule;
• Sports hall compensation;
• Free English lessons;
• Technique for work;
• Paid vacation (18 working days);
• Sick leaves (10 working days);
• Dayoffs (unlimited).