Who we are:
DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 120 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We are looking for an SEO Specialist who will be:
- Driving the growth of organic search visitors that represent the target audience (i.e. relevant visitors) from the US and other English-speaking countries.
- Leveraging lead generation opportunities from other online channels.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Monitor website performance metrics to optimize SEO strategy if required
- Perform technical site audits, bug reporting
- Create SEO tasks for copywriting (blog, website pages, outreach articles, etc.)
- Write or provide instructions on writing meta data
- New content check
- Internal link optimization
- Link-building activities (link donor search, link orders preparation, backlink analysis, etc.)
- Review existing content and create tasks for optimization
- Researching opportunities for referral lead generation
- Communicate with other marketing team members to align goals
Requirements for your hard skills:
- Min 3 years of experience with English SEO
- Experience with SEO for IT service companies
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, SE Ranking, etc).
- Min Intermediate level of written English: understanding and ability to make small changes.
- Proficiency in Excel: formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables.
- Hard-working, well-organized, with respect to deadlines.
- Able to work with a big amount of data.
- Smart thinking
- Attentive to details
Your compensation and benefits:
- Work on one project solely
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
- Non-paid days off (10 business days)
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Free English lessons
- Adequate, loyal and experienced leaders/team leads
- Really friendly team
- 30-min HR interview
- Emotional intelligence test (about 30 min)
- Technical test task (about 2 hours)
- Technical interview with Head of Marketing and SEO Consultant