These days, a lot of people are leaving their full-time employment and coming up with great ideas for their own business. The idea of starting a business may look very exciting but making it successful in the long run is a challenge. It is often seen that for small and medium enterprises, where the only focus is to make the best possible impact with limited resources, management of day-to-day operations and monitoring of administrative tasks have taken a back seat.
Every New Year, just like personal resolutions, entrepreneurs set their business goals. They want to achieve and grow their businesses – it may be improving operational areas, sales targets they want to achieve, or any other adjustments they want to make to expand their business. Whatever the case may be, to convert goals into reality, they have to come up with a detailed plan, including tools they may need along the way. Yes, tools. As an entrepreneur, you need tools to make a mark in the industry. These tools may help you in speeding up your workflow, attracting investors, boosting sales and productivity.
With thousands of tools flooding in the marketplace, choosing the one that suits your requirement the best can be a little tricky. We have compiled up a list of top 10 DIY tools that will continue to rule the market in 2019 and can help you take your business to the next level. You might be familiar with some of these tools. These tools are easy to use and highly cost-effective.
Lets’ get started!
- Logo maker tool: Every company needs a logo. It gives a brand an identity that can easily be recognized by the audience. Many start-ups have started paying attention to the design of a logo. They know that a unique and impressive logo can make a huge difference. It can help them in communicating their goals, objectives, products, and services. If you are short on budget and want to create your own logo, then there are a lot of online logo maker tools available. You can easily use these tools and create a logo on your own.
- Themeforest: Building user-friendly and attractive website is of utmost importance for the success of your business. Businesses put their best efforts to convert their visitors into customers. Statistics have shown that it takes 0.05 seconds for a user to form an opinion about the website and 94% website users’ first impression is design related. Being a start-up, your company may not be able to hire a professional web designer. Don’t worry! ThemeForest is one of the great tools that provide you with a wide range of WordPress themes. Importing the demo content and customizing it as per your requirement is very easy.
- GetResponse: No matter what your business type is, promoting it through e-mails should be on your list. Email marketing is the most popular and productive way to sell products and generate leads. GetResponse is an email marketing platform that provides ready-to-use solutions to the businesses. Whether you want to create excellent graphics or build a target subscriber list, this can be a perfect tool for you. The delivery rate of this tool is 99% which is considered to be the highest in the industry.
- Wix: If you think that creating an impressive and user-friendly website requires a highly skilled web developer, then think again. Wix is a great website building tool that allows businesses to develop their site without any technical know-how. It offers simple ‘drag and drop’ templates which can be fully customized. If in future you make any changes in the colors, for instance, the tool allows you to switch back to the older version of your website if and when you want. The best part is, Wix also provides specialized tools and apps tailored for each industry.
- Business card maker tool: When it comes to connecting with the target audience, businesses look for all possible channels. Business cards have been an integral tool for businesses for many years. Even today it is considered to be a great direct marketing tool. It helps businesses in creating a solid first impression, building brand identity, demonstrating skills and lot more. When it comes to business cards, it’s all about design. So, if you are low on budget and want to create an impressive business card, then go for online business card maker tool.
- Powtoons: Want to create impactful videos for training and educational purposes, but don’t have the required skills? No worries! Powtoons is a simple and user-friendly tool that allows making short informational videos within minutes. You don’t need to have any technical know-how. It has thousands of inbuilt characters, backgrounds, and styles that can easily be used by drag and drop feature. You can upload your own images as well. The best part is, you can add voices in the videos to give professional experience to customers.
- Giphy: Ah, who doesn’t know Giphy? The tool is famous for communicating messages even better than words or still graphics. If you spend much of your time on social media, then you must have seen funny, moving graphics that everyone loves and shares. For the audience, it may be just an image, but for many companies, it is a great opportunity to promote their businesses.
- Zenefits: Every start-up can’t afford to have a dedicated HR person. But that doesn’t mean that they don’t have the options to meet their HR needs. Zenefits has come up with all-in-one HR platform that helps businesses in managing all their HR work in one place. You can send offer letters, run background checks, safely store and access employee information, manage payrolls, etc. effortlessly within minutes.
- Bold360 ai: A significant part of customer service is committed to answering the same questions or directing different customers in the same process. Hiring a call center, managing static FAQs manually, installing tools to solve the same problems – why make your customers wait for long when everything can be easily handled with a bot? Bold 360 ai is a Chatbot that directly communicates with the customers and guides them through the process. By using this tool, you can provide 24/7 support service and reserve your workforce for other technical things.
- LeadCrunch: Customer experience can make or break the business. To market your business, one of the essential things is to know your target audience. You can always hire someone who can analyze and find out the ways to reach the target audience. But why to depend on human intelligence when we have the option of using artificial intelligence? LeadCrunch is a platform that helps the businesses to create, define and engage with the look-alike audience by using Artificial Intelligence. You can run smarter demand generation campaign to make sure that your message reaches the right audience. It gives you a better ROI by marketing your business more effectively.
Can 2019 be the year for your business to rule the industry? Yes, it is possible. If you have set more significant and realistic business objectives, then these DIY tools will certainly help you with your marketing, management, and finances.
Have a phenomenal New Year! Good Luck!