DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches. We help SMBs and enterprises overcome their pressing business challenges with the right technology solutions. At the same time, we help tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation.
We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
About the project
We are looking for a responsible, attentive, persistent specialist who will actively interact with the Upwork platform to find potential leads.
Upwork Bidder Specialist will be part of a motivated lead generation team consisting of a Researcher (whose responsibility is to form a database of relevant ICPs and Buyer persons), an SDR (whose responsibilities include generating interest and scheduling meetings with potential clients), a Strategist (whose responsibility is to think over campaigns and create effective communication chains to warm up the contact base).
Also, the Upwork Bidder Specialist will actively interact with the Sales team involved in the lead generation process.
Our ideal candidate is ready to bring his experience to strengthen the lead generation department, is result-oriented in high-quality and fast searches for relevant leads, and may be interested in his development in the direction of active sales.
- Monitor new publications on Upwork and quickly qualify relevant queries.
- Write cover letters on those queries (using templates).
- Quickly pass qualified requests to the Sales team.
- Log activities in the HubSpot CRM system.
- Upper-intermediate English level and advanced writing English.
- Understanding what Outsourcing and Outstaffing services are.
- Experience in the lead generation department and understanding of the basic processes.
- Experience with the Upwork and LinkedIn platform.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Equipment for work.
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays.
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days).
- Non-paid days off (10 business days).
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
- Free English lessons.