Vue JS Deleloper
DICEUS is a strategic technology partner for custom software development. Since 2011, we have accomplished more than 100 projects and contributed to our client’s growth in banking, fintech, insurance, healthcare, and other niches.
Diceus helps tech companies scale up their teams with efficient staff augmentation. That is why our Recruitment team is looking for you – an individual, who will share our common goal to match the right people with the right projects.
As part of our team, you will demonstrate your skills and expertise working for great companies from the USA, Middle East, and Europe.
About the project
Our client is a company developing a Growth Management Platform that helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep AI and ML capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, and proactive Vue.js software engineer, who is eager to contribute to a high load marketing project, making an impact on the marketing process and result of worldwide known corporations and personalizing the web journeys all over the globe.
- Spoken English is a must.
- 2+ years experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Experience with modern Front End Dev Ops (NPM, WebPack, Gulp, Browserify, Babel, etc).
- Experience with Sass or other compiled CSS languages.
- Experience in responsive web design.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Good knowledge of version control systems e.g. Git.
- Experience in optimizing for page performance.
- Ability to write clean and semantical front-end code.
- Develop software using Vue.js.
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our systems.
- Develop cutting-edge web applications with a user-centric approach.
- Troubleshoot any issues as they arise, foresee and address potential problems proactively.
- Collaborate with co-developers and other related departments to ensure maximum efficiency and arrive at world-class results.
- Send regular updates about project status to concerned stakeholders.
- Evaluate and take on tasks based on resolution priority and the greater company vision.
- Remote work;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays;
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days);
- Non-paid days off (10 business days);
- Professional growth and development opportunities;
- Free English lessons.