For any modern insurance company, customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal. It can be achieved only by obtaining a 360-degree view of the clientele, which means carefully storing, organizing, and tracking information about them. Insurance contact management software, as an industry-specific variety of a customer relationship management (CRM) system, is a second-to-none tool for handling customer data efficiently and always having them at your fingertips.
Benefits of custom contact management system
Bespoke contact management software for insurance agents serves as a digital data bank that they can draw upon to retrieve all necessary information about clients. When created by competent professionals, it becomes a valuable asset for the organization since it:
Let’s discuss your requirements!
Basic features of custom insurance contact management software
The list of features for a bespoke contact management solution is determined following unique project requirements. However, there are core functionalities that any product of this kind should contain.
- Lead management. It aims to capture and nurture leads to convert them into customers via reaching out to interested prospects and managing contacts with them.
- Account management. It is the system’s backbone, allowing insurance staff to collect customer-related data, segment people into groups, and monitor clients’ activities.
- Sales and marketing automation. This capability enables users to create and administer targeted campaigns, special promotions, and other marketing initiatives.
- Sales analytics and reporting. The feature is leveraged to look deep into the sales indices, detect trends, identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities, and create reports that will serve as actionable insights for the marketing department of an insurance organization.
- Consumer analytics. The module serves as a tool for scrutinizing customer data and actions to understand their motives and shape the engagement and selling strategy for certain groups of people and each person in particular.
- Document management. Thanks to this feature, insurance agents have round-the-clock access to any client-related document (policy, claim, EHR data, etc.), which streamlines and facilitates shop floor routine.
Our insurance contact management software development services
The IT services DICEUS provides cover all needs of insurance agencies regarding high-tech products they leverage in their pipeline operations.
Why choose DICEUS as your custom insurance contact management software development partner?
- 20+ projects in the industry delivered for the major-league actors in the niche (UNIQA, BenefitNet, Willis, and BriteCore)
- A rich technology range consisting of standard programming languages, frameworks, and tools coupled with disruptive know-how (AI, ML, blockchain, IoT, etc.)
- Competent and certified IT personnel possessing a versatile array of hard and soft skills
- An established SDLC that has proved its efficiency and allows our team to deliver high-quality products
Architecture and design
Testing and QA
Our case studies
It is a solution that contains the entire gamut of information about an insurance company’s clients (name, physical and electronic address, phone number, policy number, etc.). Being analogous to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems employed in other industries, insurance contact management software performs essentially the same functions since it serves as a source of personal and contact data for insurance agents to refer to.
The major users of the insurance contact management system are rank-and-file brokers and their managers. However, this software can be a good crutch for sales departments, marketing teams, customer service staff, and other client-facing employees.
A robust contact management solution can help insurance companies automate the lion’s share of their workflows, step up efficiency and productivity, improve data management, streamline sales processes, boost communication with the clientele, augment the level of analytics, identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities, and more.