About the project
Join DICEUS Team as a Junior Product Manager Are you passionate about shaping innovative products that charm audiences and drive business growth and development? We invite you to start your exciting journey with us as a Junior Product Manager.
Your Role: As a Junior Product Manager, you will play an essential role in the product development lifecycle, working closely with cross-functional teams to bring our vision to life and business. You will assist in defining product strategies, conducting market research, and gathering insights to establish product roadmaps. Your creative input will be instrumental in refining features, enhancing user experiences, and ensuring alignment with business objectives.
What are we searching for?
Leadership: you can make decisions and set direction while motivating and inspiring people around you to follow you in that direction.
Communication: you act as the leader of your team, you can conduct complex information to audience clearly and you are talented in reaching the information you need on the people you are communicating to.
Problem Solving: you are a natural-born problem solver, finding win-win solutions to complex problems that motivate and excite you, and at that moment when you solve the problem, feeling that sense of accomplishment is worth every effort.
Teamwork: you are easily able to work with people, see and ready to provide your help when they need, share and receive constructive feedback.
Listening: you should be able to gather information from many sources around you to help you make better-informed grounded decisions on guiding and improving your product and services.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: rather than waiting to adapt to change, you are actively seeking out change. You have a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation, and improvement. You can see the big picture, you are willing to take risks, you constantly seek new opportunities and improvement, and you take ownership being proud of the results achieved.
- collaborate with stakeholders,
- define product vision,
- coordinate, lead and work closely with cross-functional teams,
- build a product and strategy which reflects DICEUS vision,
- articulate the business value to the product team,
- define the release process, prioritize features and coordinate all of the activities required to bring the product to market,
- create user stories, wireframes, and prototypes, communicate product concepts,
- manage and prioritize product items,
- own the creative process of generating, developing, and overseeing roadmaps and new ideas,
- create benchmarks monitor and understand market needs and requirements, conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify trends and opportunities,
- define and analyze user feedback,
- stay informed about industry best practices and emerging technologies.
- have 1+ year of Product Management experience.
- you are passionate for technology and a desire to make a meaningful impact.
- have previous hands-on experience in coordinating and leading cross-functional teams and delivering projects in a time-bounded schedule.
- have previous hands-on experience in Agile Product Development
- you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- have exceptional decision-making and communication skills.
- you are proficient in project management tools and methodologies.
- can assimilate customer requirements, design appropriate solutions, and translate requirements into detailed product specifications.
- have a passion for detailed feature design and problem-solving.
- are a self-driven organized entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- can manage complex initiatives with limited supervision, managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects with cutting-edge technologies.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity to have stable Project in turbulent challenging time.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full remote work
- English lessons
- Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays
- Paid sick leaves (10 business days)
- Non-paid days off (10 business days)
- Professional growth and development opportunities