What we offer
The appropriate data management in banks ensures information quality and consistency. Data warehousing development services help banks build more effective processes for data collection, processing, storage, exchange, analysis, etc. Gathering information from various sources and converting it to valuable insights are the main objectives of DWH software.
Through the right technology, we help banks use their data as efficiently as possible. Our expertise allows us to build, upgrade, modernize DWH solutions, and make them addressing your current and future organizational needs.
We are one of the data warehouse consulting companies focused on overcoming your challenges with data ubiquity, the large volume of information, new customer demands. We also know how to harness predictive analytics and Big Data to help your organization make data-driven decisions and accurate forecasts of future customer behavior and demands.
DWH for reporting and analysis
DWH solutions reduce the time for preparing financial and managerial information, reporting, cost-benefit analyses. Along with this, they give the following benefits:
- Minimizing errors in administrative and financial reports
- Quick access to information
- Multivariate data analysis
- Accurate forecasts of competent
- Cost-benefits analyses of branches, new products, or services
- Customer profitability segmentation
DWH for credit risk management
DWH software can significantly help banks govern their risks in the following areas:
- Non-payment monitoring
- Forecasting of effects on the credit policy
- Prediction of credit usage structure
- Direct credits abuse
DWH for retail target marketing
A holistic view of the bank’s clients helps improve customer retention and attraction. DWH solutions offer excellent capabilities to gain a 360-degree view of your customers by gathering in-depth analytics on behavioral patterns, historical and real-time data, and other data pertaining to marketing purposes.
- New markets analysis
- Customer behavior analysis
- Marketing campaigns assessment
- Client-product matrix
- Personalized offering
- Cross and up-selling
Relational database for data warehousing
Banks need relational databases when they plan that their data warehouse will grow. They ensure scalability to support a large volume of data and the following capabilities:
- Customer segmentation
- Risk modeling
- Customer demands identification
Data warehouse development
We provide data warehouse services to build DWH solutions for banks, including the development of the following features:
- Data collection mechanisms
- Data storage
- Data aggregation, data marts
- Analytical data processing
- User access rights
- Data visualization
- Documents flow
Software-defined storage (SDS) development
We design, develop, and implement software solutions for extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes, data quality management (DQM), and data masking.
- Automated data management
- APIs for managing, allocating, and releasing resources
- Virtualization of data access
- Storage infrastructure
- Storage resources monitoring and management
Data warehouse consulting and upgrade
We consult our clients on custom and existing DWH solutions and licenses in accordance with your current and future needs and challenges:
- DWH software upgrade, customization, modernization
- Consulting on DWH products licensing
- Business analyses and functional requirements
Get a free consultation on your project!
Benefits from our data warehousing development services
Data warehouse providers allow modern banks to address many challenges related to data quality and management. Custom or modernized DWH solutions can help you overcome these challenges faster and get quick ROI. Below are the most frequent issues that can be solved by implementing the right DWH technology.
Our data warehousing development process
We have a well-established procedure for data warehouse development that consists of the following stages:
What impacts your project duration
Every DWH differs from another as well as the challenges our customers face differ. Thus, we apply the critical path analysis to calculate the minimum time required to complete it. Combined with a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), this approach allows us to inform the client about the approximate completion date. However, based on our experience, such projects take from 6 to 18 months.
The following factors affect the duration, as well:
- The complexity and scope of the project
- The type of services you need (development from scratch, modernization, upgrade)
- The nature of the issues you have
- The kind of DWH solution you need (ready-made, custom)
What affects your project costs
The project’s cost depends on many factors. A more accurate price is possible to get when you contact us directly. After a series of sessions with all the stakeholders and understanding of your top-level requirements, we would be more accurate about the price. Here are some factors affecting the estimation:
- Project scope and complexity
- Chosen technology
- Project completion urgency
- Engagement model: Fixed Price, Time and Material, Dedicated Team
- The cost of DWH platform
What we need from your side
Data Warehouse development or modernization requires deep involvement of the bank’s business and IT departments. It is needed to correctly gather all the requirements and understand the real challenges associated with data quality, consistency, and management.
- Project goals, vision, and roadmap if exist
- High-level project requirements
- Project-specific documentation if available, for example, a test strategy or test cases
- Client’s availability (a couple of hours per week for requirements gathering sessions)
- Project deadlines
Our tech stack
Explore our case studies
Frequently asked questions
Data warehouse development is actually a custom engineering project aimed to deliver a DWH solution that will fit your business needs, follow your business logic, and process your organizational data in the way you need it.
Data warehousing services are provided for companies that would like to improve data integrity and datum quality management by structuring and organizing their information using the latest technology solutions.
We provide data warehouse development services for banks and financial institutions with deep understanding of your core business processes. Our team has experience building DWH for a few banks — all these projects were delivered on time, scope, and budget.