Why choose DICEUS as your CRM consulting partner
With DICEUS by your side, you get solutions for reliable automated control and complete business freedom created just for you at a reasonable rate. And we give you more advantages where that comes from, like:
- We guarantee solutions to most of the challenges our clients face.
- We leverage the experience of successfully implementing over 120 projects.
- We possess extensive experience in CRM development across various industries.
- We continuously expand our portfolio of consulting and CRM development projects.
- We assist in implementing the best quality management, risk, and security methods based on ISO 9001 rules.
- We are a certified Google Cloud and Microsoft partner.
Request a free consultation
Contact us, and our consultant will get back to you.
How DICEUS can help you with CRM
Our in-house customer relationship management consultants help plan the implementation or enhancement of your CRM in line with your customer management strategy. As a result, you gain enterprise-wide process automation coupled with reliable, comprehensive analytics and retain a complete history of interactions with all your customers.
Can’t find the service you are looking for?Explore all services
Want to discuss your project?Contact us
CRM modules we build and implement
We offer cutting-edge tools for optimizing and enhancing CRM functionality while ensuring 100% data integrity and security. Our custom modules fully align with the workflow aspects of businesses across relevant industries that deal with customer interactions and industry security standards.
Our approach to CRM consulting
We offer time-tested solutions empowered by years of experience in creating entirely unique systems. We explain the differences between platforms, allowing clients to choose the option that best suits their needs.
Some facts about DICEUS
Our case studies
CRM consulting services help identify the need for CRM system implementation or migration to a new one, select the best platform, and seamlessly implement or transition to one. CRM consultants have experience with various solutions and can assess your requirements to offer choices that align with your criteria.
CRM consultations allow businesses to achieve a higher return on investment (ROI) from their new software, make partner relationships effective and cost-justified, understand the intricacies of process management, and avoid significant obstacles in customer relations.
A good CRM consulting provider must have:
1. Extensive knowledge base covering multiple platforms and various CRM options.
2. An objective perspective based on extensive experience and an advanced approach to implementing available CRM solutions.
3. Data security guarantees and no disruption to the client’s daily operations.
4. Offerings of change management recommendations and CRM implementation strategies.
5. A clear understanding of trends, enabling the application of best practices.