Payment software development services we provide
As a long-time expert in delivering high-end payment software solutions, DICEUS has sufficient skills and a cutting-edge tech stack to cope with any project in the realm of online payment software. The scope of services we provide can cover every need an organization may have regarding software for payment processing, management, and fulfillment.
Get a free consultation on your project!
- Over 250 competent and certified professionals who have accumulated a huge amount of experience during 12+ years of delivering products and services in the IT realm.
- Multiple payment software projects we completed working for fintech, banking, retail, logistics, healthcare, e-commerce, and other organizations.
- Utilization of cutting-edge tech stack containing the most efficient back- and front-end tools, programming languages, and the latest know-how (AI, ML, blockchain, Big Data, IoT, etc.).
- Our focus is on security and AML compliance, which are mission-critical for payment processing software that must be fully protected from any malevolent activities and fraud attempts.
- Exceptional client-centricity of our approach, allowing us to deliver solutions tailored to satisfy all customer requirements, which play well with other professional software they use and have a considerable upscaling potential.
- Adaptability and flexibility of our cooperation style when we meet our partners halfway in setting up communication sessions, establishing interaction channels, and offering engagement models.
Can’t find the service you are looking for?Explore all services
Want to discuss your project?Contact us
Our development process
One of the hallmarks of a solid and reliable IT vendor is the well-established SDLC they have for different solution types. We at DICEUS have a time-tested strategy in place that enables us to swiftly develop high-quality payment software.
How long does it take to develop a payment solution?
As a serious IT vendor, DICEUS never hurries to make short work of any software project, especially if it is a payment solution. We will deliver the product according to the timeframe, which can be established when we know:
- Project requirements
- Expected deadlines
- The size and composition of the project team
- Technologies the project implementation requires
- Change requests
How much does it cost to develop a payment solution?
It is no chump change issue, yet it doesn’t have an exorbitant price tag on it either. A precise sum can be announced after we take into account the following details.
- Project scope and complexity
- The urgency of project delivery
- The tech stack involved in the project
- Engagement model you prefer (Dedicated Team or Time & Material)
- Integration needs
Our tech stack
These are called to cover all needs of an enterprise related to the creation of various payment solutions. A competent vendor typically provides the development of custom payment processing solutions, applications, and gateways, EMV integration, and POS products that accept contactless payments. Special offers in the niche include fraud protection solutions and guaranteeing PIC DSS compliance.
Money transfers are the blood of the global economy, whose fast and unimpeded circulation is the bedrock of its robust functioning. In the 21st century, payments are mostly made via digital channels enabled by specialized software. The design and development of payment solutions is a no-nonsense endeavor that can be entrusted only to high-profile mavens with profound expertise in delivering such services.
It is one of the options which promises weighty perks to companies that go for it. By subscribing to it, organizations regularly receive invoices according to their package and choose the method they are comfortable with to pay for the services. Such an approach allows for easier accounting, more efficient billing, and broad flexibility in pausing, renewing, upgrading, or downscaling the subscription plan.